Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2019.
[To be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
New Delhi, dated 21st February,2019
G.S.R.(E)..- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (9) of section 12 and sub sections (1) and (2) of section 469 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules further to amend the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, namely: –
1. (1) These rules may be called the Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force with effect from 25th February, 2019
2. In the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 (hereinafter referred to as the said rules), after rule 25, the following shall be inserted, namely:-
’25A. Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification (ACTIVE).-(1) Every company incorporated on or before the 31st December,2017 shall file the particulars of the company and its registered office, in e-Form ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification) on or before 25.04.2019.
Provided that any company which has not filed its due financial statements under section 137 or due annual returns under section 92 or both with the Registrar shall be restricted from filing e-Form-ACTIVE, unless such company is under management dispute and the Registrar has recorded the same on the register:
Provided further that companies which have been struck off or are under process of striking off or under liquidation or amalgamated or dissolved, as recorded in the register, shall not be required to file e Form ACTIVE:
Provided also that in case a company does not intimate the said particular’s, the Company shall be marked as “ACTIVE-non-compliant” on or after 26th April, 2019 and shall be liable for action under sub-section (9) of section 12 of the Act:
Provided also that no request for recording the following event based information or changes shall be accepted by the Registrar from such companies marked as “ACTIVE non compliant”. unless ” e-Form ACTIVE” is filed –
(i) SH-07 (Change in Authorized Capital);
(ii) PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital);
(iii)DIR- 12 (Changes in Director except cessation);
(iv) INC-22 (Change in Registered Office);
(v) INC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
(2) Where a company files “e-Form ACTIVE”, on or after 26th April 2019, the company shall be marked as “ACTIVE Compliant”, on payment of fee of ten thousand rupees”.
3. in the said Rules, after Form INC-22, the c-form ACTIVE (INC-22A) shall be inserted, namely:-
For More Read Download PDF