Examination dates of Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management conducted by Committee on Financial Markets and Investors Protection on 21st and 22nd January, 2017 – (08-12-2016).
|Examination of Certificate course on Forex & Treasury Management
Conducted by Committee on Financial Markets & Investor’s Protection
1. 75% attendance in classes is mandatory for appearing in the exams i.e. out of 8 classes, participant has to attend minimum 6 classes for appearing in the exam.
2. All Candidates are mandatorily required to fill the examination form for confirming their presence on the scheduled examination dates by visiting: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QtyPLUSI4v_9i76lfjVD2cpvx53mHedUeGqYUdy6QkA/viewform?edit_requested=true
3. Participants for the current batches only (39th,40th ,41st and 42nd ) are not required to pay examination fees and remaining all other participants who were absent or failed in their first or subsequent attempts are required to mandatorily pay exam fees of Rs 2000/- for appearing in the examination by visiting: http://online.icai.org/ccm.html?progid=534
Last date for form submission and fees payment is 8th January, 2017.
4. Papers will consists of 65% multiple objective type questions and 35% subjective type questions. A passing grade is awarded if the candidate obtains 40% marks in each paper and project and 50% in the aggregate.
5. Only Simple calculators are allowed, No Scientific calculators and laptops are allowed.
6. Link for FXTM modules (Module I,II &III) is: http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=9992
7. Participants are requested to mail recent scanned coloured passport size photograph for the purpose of Admit Card on following mail Id: email@example.com
8. The Admit Card and Venue details will be mailed to you in due course of time.
9. Examination centres: Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Pune, Cochin, Kanpur, Baroda, Hyderabad, Sivakasi.